Back in pictures on our last eco-friendly event in Chamonix
First of all, thank you!
Thanks to our client UBY for choosing our agency Origyne·s for the organisation of its corporate event, which had the following objectives:
1- to create a link between colleagues and newcomers who were brought together in a new unit
2- to be eco-responsible, because at UBY we are serious about our commitment.
So what does a #responsiblemountainseminar look like?
- First, make the choice of soft mobility: transport by train with SNCF (we managed to pass between the strikes 😉 ) then by coach to destination with AUTOCARS JACQUET and finally by foot in the city
- Choose a destination that makes your employees dream to give them a real experience: Chamonix
- Book a hotel where the history of guiding and mountaineering can be read on the walls
- Organise fun activities that create links and highlight the reality of our changing climate: Cham’Trophy and Climate Fresco
- Immerse your employees in an exceptional environment by taking them to the Montenvers Refuge to explore the Mer de Glace
- Then let the magic of conviviality do the job…
You’ll get this kind of feedback (and we’re proud of it!):
“Jenn and Flore are two brilliant professionals who were masterful at organizing our company seminar in Chamonix. They were particularly helpful in providing solutions and suggestions even at the very last minute, making sure the 41 attendees were fully satisfied with every aspect of their trip.Frédéric Brandt, Chief Marketing Officer & Talent Acquisition
Their approach is to organize and run environmentally friendly travel and events and we will be delighted to do business with them again in the future “
So THANK YOU to UBY for its confidence and welcome to you, new prospect who reads us, Flore Marchisio and Jennyfer Maillet Contoz are listening to your eco-responsible project 🌿