Origyne·s is the fruit of the work of 2 passionate friends: portraits of Flore & Jenn
Origyne•s’ ambition was born out of a professional encounter which grew into a solid bond.
This friendship led us on many paths: from our ecotourism trip to Benin to the organization of a rock festival in Chamonix … to give life to this event agency with a difference.
Find out who they are and what drives them …
Bubbling with inspiration, Flore is our logistics and operations expert.
Always by your side on the ground, she is a real asset!
“It’s always the African continent that keeps attracting me: in 2010 I therefore launched a community-based eco-tourism project in Benin (West Africa). My suitcases are now stored in Chamonix Mont-Blanc, a mythical destination and exceptional place for corporate events.” Flore Marchisio
A holiday destination? “Africa, Africa, Africa”
• A favorite ritual? “Get up early and practice yoga and meditation before the rest of the house is in action, then coffee once everyone is up!”
• A role model in life? “Karen Blixen”
• Your favorite drink? “Champagne, what else ?!”
Bubbling with inspiration, Jenn is our sales and marketing expert.
She has an extensive network even more extensive than her legs (and watch out! She is tall!). She is also a real asset!
“Each of our clients gives us a mission, often crucial and strategic for the running of their company; it’s up to us to move mountains and make sure the experience is beyond expectations.” Jennyfer Maillet Contoz
• Tea or coffee? “Tea first thing in the morning to wake me up gently (be careful, I can be in a very bad mood!) Then coffee the rest of the day”
• A phobia? “I am scared of heights. But not the little dizziness that makes your head spin, it paralyzes me and puts me in a trance (I’m a little ashamed by the way)”
• A favorite place? “Lake Annecy or Lake Geneva are the clearest water points in the area where it is good to swim and walk, it reminds me a little of the South of France when I was still a child”.
Origyne•s is where our skills and our knowledge of tourism and events come together to create positive, authentic projects.
It’s built on mutual trust and serene collaboration.
It comes from sharing our experiences and gathering our energies to create something strong and different.
Flore & Jenn